What to expect when receiving your order
Super Speciosa offers discounted expedited shipping via Priority Mail and Priority Mail Express through the United States Postal Service (USPS). Before placing your order, please acknowledge the following regarding delivery time expectations:
- We do not guarantee delivery dates. We only guarantee that your order will be delivered from our warehouse to the post office on time.
- All orders placed before 2pm EST are shipped the same day. Orders placed after 2pm EST will be shipped the following day. We do not ship on Sundays or postal holidays when the post office is closed. UPS does not pick up on Saturday’s.
- Priority Mail service has an expected delivery of 2 or 3 days from the date the order is shipped (excluding Sundays).
- Priority Mail Express service has an expected delivery of 1 or 2 days from the date the order is shipped (excluding Sundays).
- During the holiday season, it is not unusual for delivery times to extend several days beyond this window.
- We will not refund shipping costs if USPS does not deliver by the expected date.
All packages are shipped discretely for your privacy.
When to opt for UPS vs USPS
If you are located in the southeastern U.S. you may want to consider UPS ground as a faster alternative to USPS Priority Mail (or sometimes even Priority Mail Express). This is especially true if you are located in Florida where we ship our orders from. Most customers located in Florida will receive their order in one day when they select UPS ground. Use the map below to make determine when you will receive your package for UPS Ground service.
Be aware that UPS does not pick up from our warehouse on Saturday’s whereas USPS does. This means that you may want to select a USPS option if you are ordering in the window of time after 2pm eastern Friday’s and before 2pm eastern on Saturday’s.
The map below shows transit times from our distribution center in Florida.
Where do we ship to?
Super Speciosa currently ships domestically from Florida to all states in the U.S.except for the following locations*:
States where kratom is banned:
- Rhode Island
Cities/Counties where kratom is banned:
- San Diego, California
- Jerseyville, Illinois
- Sarasota County, Florida
- Oceanside, California
- Ontario, Oregon
- Union County, Mississippi
*This list may not include some locations where kratom is regulated. Check with local law enforcement agencies for more information.
Please be advised that Mitragyna Speciosa is prohibited in these locations and our system will not allow shipping to these destinations. For more information on locations where kratom has been banned and why please visit this helpful kratom legality map or the American Kratom Association.