UPDATE 6/3/2021: We have resumed accepting credit cards. Please contact customer service if you have any questions.
We’ve always had to jump through a few extra hoops to do what we do. Because we’re passionate about serving customers and we believe in the way kratom helps people, we stay determined and keep moving forward.
Yesterday we were notified that the credit card processor, who has been serving us for nearly 2 years, can no longer work with us. This same processor was serving nearly the entire industry, so we anticipate it will be very challenging to buy kratom products online with a credit card for the foreseeable future. We’re working every angle to get a new credit card processor online as quickly as possible.
What’s the big deal? You’re probably asking why it’s so difficult for us to accept credit cards. Visa and Mastercard categorize certain product types (like kratom) as “high risk”. Whether we think this is right or wrong, it doesn’t matter. Services like PayPal, Cash App, Venmo, etc do not allow kratom payments either. After all, they are partners with Visa and Mastercard. Anyone selling kratom that uses one of these services will eventually get shut down and their money will be held.
The good news is that we can continue serving you. We’ve been at this for a long time now and there are certain payment methods that are reliable and secure. Please read on below to learn about the other options available right now.
1. ACH / eCheck – Use your checking account to pay us. Simply enter your checking account number and your routing number.
- If you’re unsure how to locate these numbers you can find them here on a paper check or you can ask your bank.
- Many of our customers have been using this option for years already. The system we use is safe and secure.
- Our service provider uses a regulated system that meets ACH standards and transmits your information with encryption.
2. Cryptocurrency – Send us Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, Stablecoins or other cryptocurrency.
- If you’re not already using crypto, use this link to sign up with Coinbase and get $10 for free.
- Our team is happy to walk you through it, don’t hesitate to contact us for help.
- Use the code CRYPTO for 25% off your first Super Speciosa order paid with crypto.
3. Zelle – Select the “Other” option at checkout to pay with Zelle. You’ll receive further instruction by email after you checkout.
4. Cash on Delivery – Pay the mailman (or mailwoman) with cash when the package is delivered.
- If you’re not home, they will attempt to deliver again next day or you can go to post office to pick up.
- USPS charges a small fee so make sure you have an extra $2 on hand.
- Select the COD shipping option at checkout (it’s not where the usual payment options are).
5. FLEX – You can use your debit/credit card to send us money with this system. This is only recommended if none of the options above work for you, as it is a little tricky and requires some patience. Contact us for help using this option.
As always, we appreciate your support. Please know that we do everything we can to make things easy for our customers and we take no pleasure in bringing you this inconvenient news. We’re working hard behind the scenes to get a new credit card option for you soon.