Shopping for kratom to help enhance your healthy lifestyle and wondering where to buy quality products? It can be hard to find the right vendor, as everyone says they offer the top products. But, you can narrow down your choices by looking at a variety of positive factors that should influence where you spend your hard-earned money. But first, you should find out if you’re legally able to buy kratom where you live.
Where Is Kratom Legal to Buy in the United States?
Kratom, which comes from the tropical evergreen Mitragyna speciosa tree, is an herbal product made from the plant’s leaves. It is currently legal on the federal level in the US. However, it is illegal in certain states (or even on a local level) to buy and / or consume kratom powder or other products with this natural herb.
Currently, kratom is banned in Alabama, Arkansas, Indiana, Rhode Island, Vermont, and Wisconsin. Other states have the following restrictions:
- California: Legal, except within city limits of San Diego and Oceanside
- Colorado: Legal, except in Monument and Parker, and with restrictions on kratom labeling in Denver
- Florida: Legal, excluding Sarasota County
- Illinois: Legal for those over the age of 18, except in Jerseyville and Alton
- Mississippi: Illegal in specific counties
- New Hampshire: Legal for those over 18 years of age, except in Franklin City
The legal status of kratom is constantly changing, typically for the positive. So far in 2022, three states have passed legislation either the same as or modeled after the Kratom Consumer Protection Act (KCPA) to make the manufacturing, purchase, and / or usage of kratom legal, including Colorado (which goes into effect in July 2023), Missouri, and Oregon.
The purpose of the Kratom Consumer Protection Act in the United States is to make sure vendors are appropriately testing and labeling products and that they are free from contaminants and adulterants, while also giving consumers the right to legally purchase and consume *safe* kratom products. It also monitors the distribution and sale of kratom, specifies fines and penalties for violations of the act, and establishes the minimum age of 18 for kratom purchasers.
Here’s the Scoop on How to Choose the Best Vendor for Kratom Capsules, Kratom Powder, Kratom Tea, and Kratom Tablets
To help you find a reliable kratom source, you should read verified customer reviews / ratings, consumer reports, and lab reports. Visit websites and / or stores to learn more about a vendor’s product source and their selection. Dig deep online for info about their reputation.
When buying kratom online or in a store, look at the following four elements in the products:
- Potency: Dosage is a personal choice, and you should be able to make an informed decision as a consumer as to the potency of your product, so the kratom capsules or other forms should be clearly labeled to indicate how much kratom is in each serving.
- Purity: You want a 100% pure, unadulterated product that does not have fillers, additives, or contaminants.
- Quality: To ensure an exceptional product, it should be lab tested using stringent quality-control measures.
- Safety: Choose a vendor you can trust to only include what the label says is in the package. Never buy kratom from any source without legit labeling.
What Else Should You Know Before You Buy Kratom Tea, Kratom Capsules, or Other Products?
Additionally, when you buy kratom online or in store, your vendor should check all of the following boxes:
- Aesthetically pleasing labels that are easy to read
- Competitive pricing and value
- Easy purchasing process
- Excellent customer support
- Multiple strains / types of kratom
- Option to to buy in bulk if this is essential for you
- Product guarantee
- Recognition from the American Kratom Association (AKA)
- User-friendly and informative website, so you know exactly what you’re getting and can figure out what you need
If You Want High-Quality Organic Products When You Buy Kratom Online, Choose Super Speciosa
Not only do we check all 10 of the boxes just above, but we go above and beyond to meet all qualities of a reputable source from which to purchase kratom. With our 30-day money back guarantee, a site full of kratom resources, and lab testing of every batch, we work hard to keep our customers returning time after time.
Super Speciosa offers a large selection of kratom strains in a variety of dosages and delivery methods including kratom capsules, kratom powder, kratom tea, and kratom tablets in green, red, and white. Our kratom online comes in strains such as Maeng Da, Bali, Borneo, and Thai. With a user-friendly shopping cart, quick shipping, and easy returns, we’ve made every aspect of the buying process simple.
For these reasons, Super Speciosa is the #1 place to buy kratom online on many website lists of the “Best Kratom Vendors” including:
Why Should You Trust Super Speciosa When We Say We’re the Top Choice for Organic Kratom Online?
You don’t just have to take our word for it. Super Speciosa is approved by the AKA as a GMP Qualified Vendor because of our dedication to good manufacturing practices.
Additionally, we have a 4.5 star rating of over 3,000 online reviews, and our company has grown primarily through word of mouth.
We honor our dedication to transparency by placing QR codes on every product, so you can scan and have instant access to lab reports. Every single small batch we process is rigorously tested against the strictest quality control standards in our industry. We’re happy to chat with you anytime to provide more information on any part of the process from growth and harvesting to final packaging and beyond.
For a powerful purchasing experience, shop our kratom products today! And be sure to subscribe to our email list for super special Super Speciosa deals.