One of the most popular and best-selling kratom products in the market is the red vein kratom strain. Red vein kratom is known for its relaxing benefits due to its unique alkaloid content. There are 30 odd alkaloids in the kratom plant, the most significant being Mitragynine. In this blog, we delve deeper into the nitty gritty of red vein kratom and why it has been a fan favorite among kratom enthusiasts.
The Origins and History of Red Vein Kratom
Kratom comes from the rainforests of Southeast Asia. The kratom tree, scientifically known as Mitragyna Speciosa, is found in the wild forests of Indonesia, Thailand, and Malaysia. The natives of these lands often chewed or brewed the kratom leaves to fight physical fatigue.
Super Speciosa’s different types of kratom are all sourced from the West Kalimantan region of Indonesia and are the best kratom you can get in the market.
The Different Colors of Kratom
If you have been browsing kratom vendors, you have probably noticed various strains of kratom and colors. These different vein colors are based on the powder’s hue, which is almost always green, varying from dark to light. Reds are the darkest, greens are the brightest, and white vein kratom is generally in between these two hues.
Myth or Fact: Unlike the common misconception that certain kratom trees produce different colored veins, the truth is that different colored veins may be found on the same kratom tree. Even the farmers don’t sort out the leaves based on color in the production process. Kratom farmers use different drying techniques and the longer kratom leaves are exposed to sunlight, the darker the powder produced upon crushing.
Types of Red Vein Kratom Products
The effects of red vein kratom vary across strains but most provide a sense of calm and relaxation. You can find the following red vein kratom products on Super Speciosa’s shelves right now:
- Red Maeng Da Kratom – An easy-does-it afternoon body and mind kratom variant available in powder, capsules, tablets, tea bags, and on-the-go packs.
- Red Bali Kratom – Great for rest and recovery for your evening relaxation, the red Bali kratom products are available in powder, capsules, tablets, and on-the-go packs.
- Red Borneo – Perfect before bedtime for soothing sleep, the red Borneo kratom is available in powder and capsules.
- Cherry Bomb Calm Flavored Kratom Powder – Delicious cherry-flavored Red Meang Da
Benefits of Red Vein Kratom
Depending on the strain varieties, you can take red vein kratom for your desired effects. Here are some of the benefits of red vein kratom as reported by many kratom users.
Optimism and Well-being: The natural effects of kratom elevate the mood improving your daily living experience with positivity and a sense of balance.
Recovery & Relaxation: Red kratom’s ability to provide calmness is unmatched, improving the quality of sleep while releasing stress from the body for deep relaxation.
Versatile and Effective: Whether you are looking for inner peace or an uplift during a busy day, red vein kratom is a great choice for adding to your wellness regimen.
Red Vein Kratom Serving Size
Super Speciosa’s recommended serving size for taking red vein kratom powder is 2.4g per serving or 1 teaspoon for optimal kratom effects. A digital scale can be used to measure your serving size precisely. While some users may take more than this, we highly suggest you do not take more than two servings in 1 day. For stimulant effects, less is more.
Here’s how 2.4g of kratom equals other red vein kratom products:
- Kratom Capsules – 5 capsules equal one serving
- Kratom Tablets – 8 pressed kratom tablets equal one serving
- Kratom Tea Bags – 1 tea bag of kratom equals 4 grams of crushed kratom leaf and can be brewed with 8oz of hot water.
How Much Red Vein Kratom to Take?
Red vein kratom powder like other strains can have varying potency with different batches. A super helpful tip for beginner kratom users is to test a small serving of every kratom batch first and adjust your normal serving as per your desired effects. Visit Super Speciosa’s Kratom Serving Size Guide to calculate the exact amount of Mitragynine in your kratom products as we offer the most transparent lab testing in the market.
The effects of kratom can also be different based on your natural biochemistry such as body weight and metabolism. Read in detail about how to take kratom effectively.
Potential Side Effects of Red Vein Kratom
As some red vein kratom products can have sedating effects, it is important to follow general guidelines and be aware of some potential side effects such as dry mouth or constipation. Women who are pregnant and breastfeeding are strongly advised not to take kratom.
Super Speciosa strongly advocates for the safe use of kratom and recommends consulting your healthcare provider for medical advice as kratom is not yet approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) as a dietary supplement or for any medical use.
Similarly, if you are on medication for pain relief or undergoing rehab for treating opioid withdrawal symptoms, please consult your healthcare provider for proper guidance.
How to store red vein kratom powder
- Store your kratom in a dark and cool place on your kitchen shelf or cabinets.
- Make sure your kratom product is not exposed to UV light.
- Avoid dampness and any moisture in your storage area.
- Use airtight containers such as glass jars or sealed plastic bags.
Reviews of Super Speciosa’s Red Vein Kratom
“Red Maeng Powder does the trick. It has a sedating effect yet perks me up as well, which seems contradictory but that’s how it feels.”– David
“Red Bali was delightful and relaxing..the effects were long-lasting and pleasant”– Crystal W.
“I find Red Borneo great to relax at the end of the day while being social around others.”– Trevor M.
Other Kratom Products to Try
At Super Speciosa, you can also shop for other high-quality kratom varieties:
- Green Malay Kratom – Stay in the zone with an all-day euphoric energizer available in powder and capsules.
- White Thai Kratom – A mighty motivator for mornings available in powder, capsules, tablets, and also on-the-go packs for easy accessibility.
- Green Vein Kratom – Get nature’s power up with crystal clear focus
- Signature Reserve – guaranteed to test at 1.4% Mitragynine or higher
- Green Maeng Da Kratom – Mood enhancer and focus booster without the caffeine crash
Green Bali Kratom – Afternoon perk-me-up
- Sour Gummy Spark Flavored Kratom PowderFrom $29.99
- Sherbet Focus Flavored Kratom PowderFrom $29.99
- Cherry Bomb Calm Flavored Kratom PowderFrom $29.99